A couple of reminders from the mod/admin team

Issues, feedback & suggestions for the forum and main website.

A couple of reminders from the mod/admin team

Postby Wolfgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:40 am

Firstly, this is a public forum and we have many young members. Lately, we have been finding that there is a bit too much inappropriate "banter" between male and female members of the forum. A little bit of flirting is one thing. When it becomes a repetitive theme in many threads and posts, it becomes a problem.

Some people might be quite understanding of this. But just imagine what could happen if a member's partner came online and saw a lot of flirting between their partner and some unknown person on this board. It could lead to a lot of issues, and we would really rather not be a part of that. So if you want to carry on with that sort of thing, take it somewhere else, please.

Secondly, as a public forum, we have no control over who reads your posts. So please, be careful in putting too much personal information into your posts or in your profiles. We would hate for anyone lurking to use that sort of information for their own purposes.

A little bit of common sense goes a long way. Thank you. :)

If anyone thinks this is directed solely at them or wishes further clarification, please PM me privately. I will tell you if complaints have been made about you and why. I will not tell you who made the complaints or who/what we as mods have discussed amongst ourselves. If you feel you need to complain about this topic or feel you may have offended someone, you know where to find me.

:)
Don't let your mind wander. It's too small to be let out on its own.
~John Wagner
Wolfgirl
Site Admin

Return to Forum and Website Feedback