pictures of tanks 2,3,4

A place to talk about your tanks, latest fish or share photo's

pictures of tanks 2,3,4

Postby krekra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:55 pm

OK so tanks 5 and 6 will have to wait till the plants grow up a bit. The corner has just been completely re-arrainged and the upstairs has had a bit of a BGA outbreak and is under a blanket right now :lol:

Here is my little corner 5.5. It was originally a betta tank but now the home to my single DP. The only surviver of the winter disaster of Jan 2006. He is the DP that wouldnt die....anyone know how long they live?? He is at least 2 years old right now.

and here is my QT tank. It currently has a ram that someone gave me and a clown plec in it both of whom will go in the upstairs tank when it is sorted a little better. That tank will be for a pair of rams and the clown plec and thats it. This one is a 12 and I like to keep it cycled and busy but I use fake plants so I can clean them if I have a disease problem. Its not a very bright or exciting tank :?

here is the ram. He is pretty but for some reason he doesnt look quite right to me. His head isnt quite rammy enough and his fins seem a little long but he sure is spunky

and here is my ten that used to be my QT tank. I had some extra eco-complete and some extra crypts so I decided to plant it up. I think it needs more.....something???.....any thoughts?? There is just a lone Betta in there and I think its going to stay like that

Here are some of the occupents of the corner tank....its not ready for full frontal photos yet but these guys are worth a shot.....introducing the smiths

and the ralphs

Karena

Just because you can doesnt always mean you should!
krekra

Postby JBC223456 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:26 pm

Lovely looking tanks Krekra! I am soo jealous of that DP, but i'm sure I could set up a 10 gallon for one! :lol: I love the little tiki guy.

Your ram looks amazing! :o

I like the Smiths and the Ralphs. Reminds me of my old 55, that had a shoal of Harlequins and Cardinals as well. :cry:
JBC223456

Postby krekra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm

Thanks Jacob. BTW the rasbora are espei rasbora. They stay a little smaller and have better color IMO :D Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:
Karena

Just because you can doesnt always mean you should!
krekra

Postby Apistogramma » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:30 am

Lovely looking ram! :)
Becky

*Aimlessly drives around in the steam roller with Karena's now fairly blunt scissors...and Lisa's hedge trimmer*

Apistogramma

Postby JBC223456 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 am

:oops: :oops:

They look like Harlequins. :roll: :lol:
JBC223456

Return to Tank Talk