4ft Pine tropical aquarium Full setup

Advertise your aquarium related items or things you're on the lookout for...

4ft Pine tropical aquarium Full setup

Postby taylormade » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

4ft Pine tropical aquarium Full setup ready to go, Up for sale is my 4ft Pine tropical aquarium, this is a complete set up everything you need to get started right away, everything you see in the pictured is includes. The Tank has a glass sliding top to stop the fish from jumping out there is an Arcadia 4ft tube lighting unit, you can have all three or two on or just one for night time there is a plug time which will turn the lights on & off automatically come with 2 spare lamps one is for plant live. NEO 501 3 level external pump filter which had fitted with new media start of the year. Dual output air pump for under gravel filters X2 The Ornaments Log and 300W heater are also included. Plus two bags of gravel well over £30 worth. £200 which is VERY cheap there is well over £500 worth of kit the light was £140 the Tank was £175 it,s 4ft x 19"D x 19"H The NEO-501 filter was £85, Dual air pump was £25,under gravel filters £12 each, there are 5x 4ft lamp which are £18 each, gravel 2x BIG bages was over £30 The heater was £25 and the Cab for the Tank is a one off made for me that was £150. Buyer to collect and will require a decent sized Van and two VERY strong arms! Thanks for viewing, £300.00, Kidderminster, for more information please PM me.

*Moderator Edit* Phone number and Email address removed.*/Edit*
taylormade

Return to Buy, Sell & Swap